hours minutes seconds
September Books Open
Join my email list to get important announcements and updates…gain early access to my flash book and exclusive flash deals,
be notified when I open my books, release new flash designs, pop up at events, and update my shop!
Please read and understand the notes below so you can be one step closer to getting the tattoo you so desire!
- You must be 18+ with valid ID book an appointment
- A deposit is REQUIRED to officially book your appointment
- After submitting an inquiry, you will be contacted within the week to confirm the status of your inquiry. If accepted, you will be contacted with a booking link to select & confirm your appointment date and time.
- At least 48 hours notice is required for a change of appointment or cancelation without forfeiting your deposit.
- My minimum price is $150 (unless i’m running a flash special.) If you are working with a budget, I am open to working with you in most cases, don’t be afraid to bring it up!
- I reserve the right to reject any inquiry; submitting a form does not mean you booked an appointment.
🚨COVID-19 Safety Reminders🚨
As the cold and flu season plays out, new Covid-19 variants have been coming full force yet again. I want to state some additional safety guidelines to keep in mind to keep everyone in and around the shop safe and healthy.
These rules will be in affect until further notice.
1.All clients are required to have a Negative COVID test result within 3 days prior your scheduled appointment, vaccinated or not.
1.b At home tests will not be accepted, as the new variants are less likely to be detected in the contagious phase.
2. Face masks are required inside the shop at all times!
3. Clients will be subject to a temperature check before the appointment. If your temperature presents at 100.4℉ or above, you will be rescheduled to a future date
4. Avoid long distance travel and large crowds in the weeks prior to your scheduled appointment. Please remember to be conscious of your personal ability to spread this disease!
5. If you are exhibiting any of the following symptoms, you are eligible to reschedule an appointment with proper notification:
‘Fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, or diarrhea’
6. If you plan to get vaccinated or get a booster, I would highly recommend not getting a tattooed until up to 2 week after you are inoculated, as it could affect your tattoo’s ability to heal to it’s best ability.
7. No visitors will be allowed during this period of time, unless for medical purposes.
Whether you are vaccinated or not, please do all you can to respect the safety of the people around you.
Booking a Custom Design?
- Currently prioritizing requests in the following vein:
- Flora and fauna
- Anime/cartoon blackwork
- Minimalist linework Illustration
- I will not be accepting the following requests at this time:
- Face Tattoos
- Oral Placements
- Cover Ups
- Touch ups (on work that is not mine)
Booking a Flash Design?
- please add the flash sheet name and reference letter or number to the tattoo description box of your inquiry
- prices and size margins are predetermined, open to various placements unless otherwise specified.
- join my email list to gain access to my flash book
Visit my instagram page highlights for more Do’s, Don’ts, and F.A.Q.s
- A NONREFUNDABLE $50-$100 Deposit is REQUIRED to book appointment. (always applied to the total balance of tattoo) . Your deposit goes toward your consultation or custom design, and reserves your appointment date and time. ‘Small’ and Flash- $50; ‘Medium’- $70; ‘Large’- $100
!!! If you don’t pay a deposit, your appointment will not be reserved or held! !!!
- Have your deposit ready when you send your inquiry! I only accept deposits through the booking link that will be sent to confirm your appointment.
(please allow up to 7 days for a reply before re-inquiring. Thanks!)